Restore Your Smile And Quality Of Life
Removable partial dentures and complete dentures are a replacement for multiple missing teeth. Whether you prefer a removable prosthesis or fixed prosthesis, Dr. Hobbs will discuss the benefits of removable dentures. At DentaCare, we offer the treatments necessary to restore your smile.
Full Or Partial Dentures
At DentaCare, we provide several types of dentures to accommodate the diverse needs of our patients, including:
- Full Dentures: Also referred to as complete dentures, these rely on supporting tissues for retention. Composed of high-grade and life-like acrylic, full dentures offer an option for complete tooth loss.
- Removable Partial Dentures (RPD): If you are missing a few or multiple teeth then removable partial dentures may help. Composed of high grade acrylic and metal framework, this prosthesis may be the ideal solution to replace one or multiple teeth.
- Implant-Retained Full or Partial Dentures: Considered the gold standard, implant retained full and partial dentures offer the most sought after solution for improving stability, comfort, function, and esthetics. The dental implants replace natural tooth roots and serve as support structures to provide a solid foundation for years to come.
You should choose dentures if you desire a removable prosthesis that completes your smile, enabling you to eat foods and enjoy your social life. Some of the benefits of removable partial and complete dentures include:
- Both types of dentures offer cost-effective benefits to addressing tooth loss
- Complete dentures replace all missing teeth on one or both arches
- Removable partial dentures offer restorative treatment to those patients who may be missing multiple teeth
- You will enjoy a younger, complete smile while supporting your facial structures
and enhancing your overall appearance
- Your ability to chew will be enhanced
- You will be comfortable conversing with people
- Dentures offer a simple, non-invasive option for individuals who wish to avoid permanent prosthetics or surgery
Is a Denture Right For Me?
If you are missing one tooth, many teeth, or all of your teeth, removable partial or complete dentures may be the right choice for you. Dr. Hobbs will be happy to discuss your goals and create a customized plan for restoring your smile. To schedule a consultation, call DentaCare in Longview, TX, at (903) 758-5921. We also have an office in Tyler, TX, to provide excellent dental care to even more patients.